With the ability to access and control your home remotely, home automation allows you to travel with peace of mind. You could go on vacation to the hills or the beach and keep up with what's happening at home!
You could be gone for weeks or even months with home automation at your disposal!
You can keep your property safe even if you are thousands of kilometers away from your automated home.
Having remote access via home automation is a huge relief!
1. Smart access technology- controlling your home's lighting, entertainment, climate, and security.
- Remote access allows control of your home lighting, gadgets, security, and surveillance measures from anywhere in the world
- Smart technology helps create the ideal environment to relax, entertain guests, or even work from home and study from home.
2. What is the function of remote access technology?
- With an innovative home system, you can control everything using various methods.
- While at home, you can operate home automation systems using remotes, in-wall touchscreen panels, or keypads.
- Even mobile devices- your smartphone or tablet- allow you to control your home completely.
- Access to your entire automation system is possible using a mobile app. You can access the 'control interface' of your home automation from anywhere in the world via the internet
- In addition to this interface, you can easily manage your home's technology.
3. Increased security measures
- Even if you are in another part of the world, your property is safe with remote automation access
- You can proactively act or even thwart attempts by intruders to enter your home
- With home automation, you can even create the illusion that you are still at home This is accomplished by programming your home automation system to activate your typical/daily lighting or shading usage patterns even when you are not at home!
4. Provides peace of mind
- Even if an intrusion occurs, you will be better prepared because you will be notified instantly about any unusual activity around your home
- With this 'by the second' notification system enabled on your home automation system, you can initiate a quick response
- Other critical events, such as a water leak or an in-house temperature fluctuation, can also be detected by your automation device
- Your home automation system notices and monitors all such thresholds, keeping you informed.
- You instantly receive a 'push notification' on your smartphone to assess the situation at home, make changes, or take necessary action.
- Anything that goes wrong or unusual occurs, you are notified immediately!
- You have unparalleled peace of mind when you have remote access to your home automation system. Even while you are away, you feel more secure about your property! Knowing that your home is secure is a huge relief!
Techvault is an excellent platform for smart home automation solutions that provide homeowners with numerous benefits such as comfort, security, and energy savings.